(Sally Fields, 1985)
This Oscar flashback is brought to you by … King and my 72-year-old dad - whom ask daily when I’m going to write again.
The August hiatus was self-imposed: personal survival and the sake of getting things done.
In a nutshell:
- Preacher Child’s wedding/rehearsal
- Constant management of The Great Blended Family Sandbox. (You have NO idea)
- Launched Flower Child - moved into co-ed (help!) dorm; suffered through (all-girl) Rush. She handled better than mom.
- 2011 business trips #2 and #3 fell in August! (I typically travel once a year)
- Caught a cold on the first trip.
- Got food poisoning on the next trip.
- Adapted to corporate America's micromanagement tool-of-the day.
- Settled Scholar Child & Preacher Child in their schools.
- Kept King from divorcing me so we can enjoy our Empty Nest.
I suffer from the opposite of Writer’s Block – TOO much to share. So full of rich material; I simply don’t know where to begin.
I’m retaining an attorney to determine what I can get away with - she recommends “Wordless”.
The beginning with my babies
Flower Child happy at college
Changed his diapers, tied his shoes, pinned his boutineer on wedding day
Gained a daughter! Presenting: Preacher's Wife